We have a long history of working in partnership with Cardiff’s business community. With your help, we can continue providing specialist palliative care to people in their own homes, offer welfare advice to those who need it, and counselling patients and their loved ones.
Your support is therefore essential in helping those we look after live life to the full. Specialist clinical care is crucial in ensuring our patients live life to the full, and create lasting memories with their families. We need your help to make sure we’re there for them when they need us.
Over the next year we ask you to commit to raise £1000 so that collectively our Platinum Pledge partners can help ensure we can provide the best level of care to every family in Cardiff who needs us.
Being a Platinum Pledge partner is not just about what you can do for us! In return, we can offer you:
- Advice to support your fundraising needs and a dedicated staff member to help you meet your pledge target
- Opportunities to take part in other events and activities which allows us to tell even more people about your generosity, and maybe even encourage them to make their own Platinum Pledge
- Inclusion on our Platinum Pledge web page
- An exclusive networking event twice a year, with other Platinum Pledge partners, and an opportunity for a tour around City Hospice so you can see first-hand how your fundraising efforts are making a difference
- A regular newsletter to update you about our work and your impact as Platinum Pledge partners
- A ‘footer’ and badge to place on your company emails and website
- Mentions and recognition across social media platforms using #PlatinumPledge
Your Platinum Pledge lasts for one year. We’ll happily help you plan next year’s pledge or other ways to support City Hospice, at the end of this period.
Talk to us about making a Platinum Pledge
For more information about making your Platinum Pledge, please contact Nicky Piper on email@example.com or call 02920 524150.
We’re so grateful to all of those businesses who have pledged their support! You’re making a huge difference to patients and families across Cardiff.