There are plenty of great ways to get involved and help raise money or volunteer for City Hospice. Any funds raised have a massive impact on our charity.
We need to raise more than £1.5m each year from charitable donations and fundraising events to ensure we can keep sending our nurses out into your local communities; to ensure patients are being given the best treatment and that families know where to turn in times of need. Your donation can help us continue to care for patients with life-limiting illnesses, and their families, across Cardiff.
Make a donation
Whether you make a donation today or set up a monthly direct debit to City Hospice, you’ll be helping us to care for even more patients and their families across Cardiff.
Making a donation to City Hospice can be done in a few ways. You can:
- Make a one-off or recurring donation through our website
- Send a cheque directly to us here at the hospice. Please make cheques payable to ‘City Hospice’ and send to The Fundraising Team, City Hospice, Ty Hosbis, Whitchurch Hospital Grounds, Park Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, CF14 7BF
- Give regularly from your salary through Payroll Giving
- Leave us a gift in your will
- In Memory Donations and Funeral Collections
We know that sometimes family members like to remember City Hospice in memory of a loved one, we are very grateful for these donations. If you would like us to provide donation envelopes for use at a funeral collection, please just let us know, we are happy to provide these.
You could also…