Thank you for wanting to support City Hospice, although times are tough at the moment. There are plenty of ways you can support your local hospice. Every pound you raise will help ensure that we can continue to be there for people in their own homes.
What will you do? Here are just a few ideas, you’ll have you own too:
- Host a Zoom quiz with your friends, get your friends to ‘enter’ by making a donation to City Hospice
- Host a BINGO night with your friends, get them to make a donation to City Hospice.
- Run your own 5k or 10k, pick a date and location that is suited to you and make a donation to City Hospice.
- Take on a challenge of your own, are you trying to cover £10,000 steps a day?
- Missing your regular beauty appointments or not using as much petrol? Why not donate this money to your local hospice instead.
- Are you having a socially distanced BBQ with your family and friends, why not host a raffle or charge an entry fee and support your local hospice.
- Take part in our virtual challenge throughout September – watch this space for more information
There are lots of way too to get involved and support your local hospice without leaving your home
Have you visited our new Ebay store? Take a look and see what catches your eye
Shop on line and raise money at no at extra cost to you?
Amazon, why not use Amazon smile? Every time you shop on Amazon you automatically donate to us without costing you a penny!
Another way is to shop via Easy Fundraising and turn your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause. How? Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal.
Set-up a Facebook fundraiser
Facebook fundraiser is an easy, simply way to support your local hospice. As more people are likely to be online using their phones, this would be a perfect time to create a Facebook Fundraiser for City Hospice from the comfort of your own home. If you have a birthday coming up you could ask for donations towards your favourite charity rather than presents or birthday cards. To set up your fundraiser click here
Donate a Day
You could sponsor a nurse for a day of essential nursing care. You can chose a date that’s special to you, maybe in memory of a loved one or friend, on an anniversary or as a gift to celebrate life. You’re donation will pay for a day of essential nursing care this. Find out more about how you can Donate a Day
Become a Friend of City Hospice and give a regular gift
Sign-up to become a Regular Giver at City Hospice, this means you can give a little every month, quarterly or yearly. By becoming a regular giver you can ensure and enable us to continue to care for patients and their families across Cardiff. Find out more about becoming a Friend of City Hospice
Whatever you choose to do you’ll be a true Hospice Hero
Our Fundraising Team is always on hand to help you with your fundraising. And if you’d like to collect donations and sponsorship online, you can set up a page via JustGiving
For more information about any of the above, please contact our Community Fundraiser on 02920 524 150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.