Be the face of Wag this Way Competition
Our Wag this Way Charity Dog Walk is back for 2020 and we need your help; we are on the lookout for the face of ‘Wag this Way 2020’
To enter our competition, all you need to do is send us a picture of your dog. Please include the dog’s full name and your postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday 17th November 2019 at 9pm.
Your lovely pooches will then be shortlisted by our panel. Your photos will then be shared across social media for the public to vote. The winner will have their photograph taken by Tom Harper Photography, and included on our Wag this Way 2020 posters and promotional literature – the owner will also receive free entry to the event. Please see Terms and Conditions below.
Meet the panel:
- Adele Pember – Founder of Dog Furiendly
- Rebecca Wilkinson – Sponsorship Officer
- Thomas Harper – Owner at Tom Harper Photography
- Wag this Way’s Headline Sponsor
Save the Date!
Wag this Way 2020 takes place on Sunday 29th March at Bute Park, Cardiff. And will be hosted by the fabulous Wyburn and Wayne. The route is 5k and will take you through the beautiful surroundings of Bute Park, Cardiff. The warm-up will begin at 10:45am with the walk starting shortly afterward at 11am. There will be entertainment, refreshments and a variety of stalls for you to enjoy.
Registration will open soon and will cost £5 per adult, under 16’s go FREE. Each participant will receive a bottle of water and goody bag courtesy of Burns Pet Food Nutrition.
Be the face of Wag this Way Competition Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is City Hospice, Registered Charity Number: 1023311, Registered at City Hospice, Park Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, CF14 7BF.
- The competition is open to residents of Cardiff and the surrounding areas (with a post code starting with CF, NP or SA)
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to travel to the agreed Cardiff location to have the picture taken if you are successful. This will be week commencing 25th November 2019.
- All entries must be sent to email@example.com, stating the dog’s name and postcode.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing for City Hospice to share your image across our social media platforms and website.
- This competition will be running across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as the City Hospice website.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 17th November 2019 at 9pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The panel will short list the images, the winner then will be voted by the public on City Hospice social media channels.
- The panel’s decision is final.
- Winner of the competition will be announced week commencing 25th November 2019.