Face of Wag this Way Competition is now CLOSED
Wag this Way 2023, 5k Sponsored Dog Walk and Dog Show
Sunday, 26th March, Bute Park, Cardiff
Wag this Way 2023 IS BACK, but, before we launch our exciting plans for 2023’s event, we need your help – we are on the lookout for the face of ‘Wag this Way 2023’
All you need to do is send us a picture of your dog, and please include their full name and postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Sunday 27th November 2022.
Your lovely pooches will then be shortlisted by our panel and their photos shared on social media for the public to vote. The winner will have their photograph taken by Tom Harper Photography and included in our Wag this Way 2023 promotional literature – the owner will also receive free entry to the event.
2023’s event takes place on Sunday 26th March at Bute Park, Cardiff. The route is 5k and will take you through the beautiful surroundings of Bute Park, Cardiff. After the walk, we will then have a Dog Show hosted by our friends, Dog Furiendly.
If you would like to have a stall at Wag this Way 2023, please contact Daisy on email@example.com
Registration will open very soon for you and your furriends to join in on fantastic fundraising event!
Meet the panel:
Admiral Pet Insurance – Proud Headline Sponsor
Rebecca Wilkinson, Sponsorship Officer & Gemma Leach, Events Coordinator – Burns Pet Food Nutrition
Thomas Harper – Owner at Tom Harper Photography
Proudly sponsored by
Terms and conditions for Face of Wag this Way competition:
- The promoter is City Hospice, Registered Charity Number: 1023311, Registered at City Hospice, Park Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, CF14 7BF.
- The competition is open to residents of Cardiff and the surrounding areas (with a postcode starting with CF, NP or SA)
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to travel to the agreed Cardiff location to have the picture taken if you are successful. This will be the week commencing 05th December 2023. All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the dog’s name and postcode.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing for City Hospice to share your image across our social media platforms and website.
- This competition will be running across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as the City Hospice website.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 27th November 2021 at midnight. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The panel will shortlist the images, and the winner then will be voted by the public on City Hospice’s social media channels. The panels decision is final.
- Winner of the competition will be announced after Monday 5th December
- Images of the winning dog will be used within City Hospice publicity including press releases, social media, and the City Hospice website.