Join City Hospice for its ‘End of Season’ Golf Day, taking place on Thursday 10th October 2019 at the Vale Resort and promises to end the season on a high!
Your competitive team of four will tee-off on the award-winning Vale Resort National Course, woodland-fringed and surrounded by some of Wales’ most idyllic countryside. It’s guaranteed to deliver a challenging and enjoyable day of golf!
About the Vale Resort
The Vale is a luxury 4* golf, spa & leisure hotel near Cardiff with two golf courses, Wales’ largest spa and state of the art gym.
Players can expect:
- Coffee and bacon roll on arrival (from 8.30am)
- Shotgun start at 10am
- An 18-hole, 7,433 yard course
- 2 course dinner (3pm)
- Prize-giving ceremony (3pm)
This may be your last chance to play competition golf before the clocks go back and winter sets in so make sure you join us!
About City Hospice
We are a registered charity at the heart of Cardiff, providing specialist medical, nursing and end of life care to patients in their own homes. Formerly George Thomas Hospice Care, we offer counselling (to adults and children), welfare benefits advice and day centres with a range of activities. City Hospice is the only at-home palliative care provider for the city of Cardiff and we need to raise a total of £1.5m to keep providing these specialist services. With your help and involvement in this event, you could help us to do this.
It costs £250 (+vat) for a team of four to play.
Please use postcode CF72 8JX then follow the road signs to the Vale Resort.
From Junction 34 of the M4:
- Take the exit signposted for Pendoylan and Hensol
- Take 1st right following signs for Pendoylan, Hensol and Vale Resort
- Take 1st right, signposted Hensol, Miskin and Vale Resort
- Take 1st left, just before white house on the bend.
- Follow road up the hill and the Vale Resort gates are on the right.
For more information or to register your team, please call our Corporate Relationships Manager, Nicky Piper, on email@example.com or call 02920 524150.