Christmas and New Year Raffle Terms and conditions:
Thank you for supporting City Hospice. These terms and conditions relate to online entry to our raffle.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the City Hospice Christmas and New Year Raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of the direct services of City Hospice, registered charity number 1023311.
- Participation in this raffle can be made through this website with payment by debit card or paypal, where entrants will be notified by email of their ticket numbers.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to City Hospice
- A combination of a random number generator and random selection of paper tickets is used to select raffle prize winners
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the email with allocated number as proof of purchase.
- By entering into our raffle online, you are agreeing for your details to be retained by City Hospice for future correspondence relating to the raffle or future raffles.